The goal for this group is to find individuals interested in learning about brain health. These individuals may be healthy or symptomatic. They may be curious and want to know about the most current possibilities of staying healthy and/or they may be dealing with dementia and want to know if there is any hope of stopping or reversing it.
These individuals may be:
- 1.Determined to remain healthy
- 2.Determined to overcome dementia
- 3.Interested in debating ideas and figure out for themselves what makes sense.
- 4.People that would like to share data and information to get a better idea on what will give us our best chance to stay brain healthy.
- 5.People that know how to agree to disagree and be respectful of others opinions.
NEW MEETING DATE: MAY 8TH, Lakes Regional Library, 1:00 PM: Please reply as follows:
- ___ Will attend at Lakes Regional Library
- ___ Cannot attend
- ___ Would need a ride
- ___ Can drive myself and ___ (how many) others
20190101_Shell Point Residents - New Hope.pdf
20180504_Preventing Dementia free online course.pdf
20180419_New Hope - Meeting One _ Opening Statement.pdf