The goal for the New Hope organization is to find individuals interested in learning about brain health. These individuals may be healthy or symptomatic. They may be curious and want to know about the most current possibilities of staying healthy and/or they may be dealing with dementia and want to know if there is any hope of slowing, stopping or reversing it. (Reversing does not mean curing.)
These individuals may be:
People that know how to agree to disagree and be respectful of others opinions.
- 1.Determined to remain healthy
- 2.Determined to overcome dementia
- 3.Interested in debating ideas and figure out for themselves what makes sense.
- 4.People that would like to share data and information to get a better idea on what will give us our best chance to stay brain healthy.
- 5.Interested in having more ideas and questions to share with their physicians. In other words, knowing the questions to ask.
20190101_Shell Point Residents - New Hope.pdf
20180504_Preventing Dementia free online course.pdf
20180419_New Hope - Meeting One _ Opening Statement.pdf